On July 20, 2023, your Kareo account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Billing General Improvements
- For our customers using the Tebra Web Service API, Tebra recently instituted additional guidelines for our GetPatient, UpdatePatient, GetExternalVendors API endpoints. Starting July 11, 2023, the frequency guidelines of these API endpoints have been updated to:
- GetPatient: Can be called once every 1/4 seconds
- UpdatePatient: Can be called once a second
- GetExternalVendors: Can be called once a second
Billing Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when performing a code check on the encounter
- Fixed an issue where the No Response filter of the Find Claim window was not working
- Fixed an issue with customer API keys that may have affected integrations with third party applications
Customer Care Center Improvements
The in-app Customer Care Center empowers users to submit support requests, upload attachments, and track case progress with statuses in real-time. The Customer Care Center now includes the ability to search by Case Number, sort by Case Number or Contact, and pagination to increase performance.
Mobile Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where Subscribed Reports incorrectly displayed under Documents for all users