Provider Record Log
Updated: 11/27/2023 | Views: 1484
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To assist in staff management and provider privacy, the Log tab of the Provider record tracks key changes made to the record. Anytime a change is made to the record, the log records the following:
- Time: The date and time the action was performed.
- User: The user who performed the action.
- Description: A brief description of the action.
View Provider Record Log
- Find the provider then double click to open. The Edit Provider window opens.
- Click the Log tab. The list of actions performed displays.
Note: Only actions performed on the Provider record after June 23, 2012 are available.
- If any changes were made, a list of changes displays. Click a row to expand and view additional information related to the change.