Updated: 06/12/2023 | Views: 9542
- Last updated
Save as PDF
All superbills created in a practice are available for review on the Superbills page. From there you can view all bills in progress as well as those that have been submitted to the Desktop Application. If you are integrated with Billing, you can track the progress of the billing cycle in that system.
- Hover over the Clinical icon and click on Superbills. The Superbills page opens.
- Superbill: Click to select superbill(s).
- Status: Displays the status the superbill. For Billing subscribers, the status also indicate the progress in the Desktop Application.
- Work in Progress: The superbill is created but has not submitted to the biller.
- Submitted to Biller: The superbill has been submitted to the Desktop Application as a draft encounter.
- Approved by Biller: The encounter has been approved in the Desktop Application and the claim is ready to send to the payer or patient.
- Claim Billed: The claim has been sent to the payer or patient from the Desktop Application.
- Claim Settled: The claim has been settled in the Desktop Application.
- Not Found in PM: Indicates there may be a syncing issue between Clinical and the Desktop Application. Contact Customer Care for further assistance.
- Patient: Click to view the patient's facesheet.
- DX and Procedure Codes: Displays the diagnosis and procedure code populated in the superbill.
- View Note: Click to view the clinical note associated with the superbill.
- Expand: Click to expand or collapse additional details.
- Status: Click to choose the new status of the selected superbill(s).
- Print: Click to generate a PDF of the selected superbill(s).
- Save: Click to save the new status of the selected superbill(s).