Navigate Surveys & Reviews
Updated: 06/23/2023 | Views: 4670
- Last updated
Save as PDF
With instant updates of patient survey results and online reviews, Engage makes it easy to monitor your digital reputation.
Available for Engage subscribers.
Access Surveys & Reviews
- Hover over the Engage icon and click on Surveys & Reviews. The Surveys & Reviews page opens.
Navigate Survey & Reviews
- Click to open, view, or customize settings for Surveys & Reviews.
- Select the provider from the drop-down list at the top of the window. The selected provider's Surveys & Reviews display.
- If Review Monitoring has not yet been activated for the provider, click Turn on Review Monitoring when prompted.
- The Number of Reviews and Average Rating for Patient Surveys, Yelp, and Google.
- Use filter options under Patient Review Activity to narrow results.
- Sort by: Newest First (default), Oldest First, Highest Rated, Lowest Rated
- Filter by: All Reviews or select 1 through 5 Stars
- Date range: Enter a date range.
- Review Status Indicators:
- New: The review has not been viewed by any user in the practice.
- Published: The review has been published to the provider's profile.
- The review source shows where the review originated.
- The submitting patient's name, review rating, and date submitted display.
Note: Click the patient name for a Tebra Patient Survey review to open the submitting patient's record.
- Patient testimonial displays, when available.
- Click View Review to read review details.