Enter Canadian Address in a Patient Record
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo supports United States and Canadian addresses. Below is an example of how to enter a Canadian address.
Enter Canadian Address
101 Shawville Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2Y 3H9
- In the New Patient window, click Address. The Check Address pop-up window appears.
- Enter the following information under the Address details section.
- Street (e.g., 101 Shawville Blvd SE)
- City (e.g., Calgary)
- State/Province: Use one of the following abbreviations.
- AB - Alberta
- BC - British Columbia
- MB - Manitoba
- NB - New Brunswick
- NL - Newfoundland and Labrador
- NS - Nova Scotia
- NT - Northwest Territories
- NU - Nunavut
- ON - Ontario
- PE - Prince Edward Island
- QC - Quebec
- SK - Saskatchewan
- YT – Yukon
- Zip/Postal Code (e.g., T2Y 3H9)
- Country/Region (e.g., Canada)
- Click OK and continue entering the patient's General information.