Navigate Missed Charges Report
Updated: 10/19/2023 | Views: 188
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Review the Missed Charges report to eliminate lost revenue by identifying, prioritizing, and creating charges from any past appointment with missing charges.
Access Missed Charges Reports
- Hover over the Analytics icon and click Appointments. The All Appointments report opens by default.
- Under the Appointments reports menu, select Missed Charges. The Missed Charges report opens.
Navigate Missed Charges Report
The Missed Charges report can be customized to include specific data and how the data displays.
Note: Customization of the report does not automatically save. Once a user navigates away from the report, the default report view displays when the report is accessed again. To save the customization, use the Save As New Report feature to save the report as a new customized report.
- Refresh Data: Click to refresh the appointments with missing charges report data.
- Download CSV: Click to download the Missed Charges report as a CSV file.
- Filters: By default, all appointments with missing charges within the past 60 days display.
- To filter by specific criteria:
- Appt ID: Enter the appointment ID number.
- Start Date and End Date: Enter or select a specific date range.
Note: The date range cannot be greater than 60 days
- Patient: Click the drop-down to start typing the patient name to select.
- Provider: Click the drop-down to select one or more providers.
- Appt Status: By default, Scheduled, Reminder Sent, Confirmed, Checked In, Roomed, Checked Out, Needs Reschedule, Ready To Be Seen, and Tentative are selected. Click the drop-down to select or clear one or more appointment statuses.
- To reset the filters back to the default settings, click Reset Filters.
- To view all available filters for additional customization, click All Filters.
- Columns: Customize the report to only display specific columns and in the preferred order.
- To reorder the columns, click the column header then drag and drop in the preferred order.
- To sort by ascending or descending, hover over the column header and click the arrow.
- To sort more than one column, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click to select the column(s).
- To unsort, pin, hide or manage columns, hover over the column header and click the more options icon.
- Appointment Details: Displays the Appt ID, Appt Date, Time, Patient, Provider, Service Location, Appt Reason, and Appt Status.
- To open, view/edit the appointment details, click the Appt ID number.
- To open and view the Patient Facesheet, click the Patient name.
- Right side more options icon: To create a charge for the appointment, open to view/edit appointment details, or to update the appointment status, hover over and click the more options icon.
- Pagination: By default, each page displays up to 20 appointments.
- To change how many appointments are displayed per page, click the Rows per page drop-down and select 10, 20, 50, or 100.
- To navigate forward or back, click the arrows.
- Save As New Report: If the report was customized to include specific data and how the data displays, click Save As New Report to save the report as a new customized report.