Navigate Provider Profile Editor
Updated: 06/23/2023 | Views: 6511
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Provider Profile is an online tool that helps you highlight key information about your practice and promote your services to the public. If you subscribe to Engage, your Provider Profile includes a scheduling feature that allows patients to schedule appointments online through your profile page.
Note: Providers can manage their own profile and System Administrators can manage all providers in the practice.
Access Provider Profile
- Hover over the Platform icon and click on Provider Profiles. The Provider Profiles page opens.
- Click Manage on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile editor page opens.
Navigate the Editor
- Sections of the Provider Profile.
- Basics: Profile Photo & Background, Demographics, Bio, Education, and Provider URLs
- Recognitions: Associations, Awards, Publications
- Services: Service Details, Conditions Treated, Procedures, Hospital Affiliations, Custom Sections
- Office Media: Team members, Practice Photos, Social Media
- Insurances: Accepted Insurances
- Visits & Scheduling: Service Locations, Online Appointment Booking (Engage Subscribers) and Online Telehealth Appointment Booking (Telehealth Subscribers)
- Office Forms: Office Forms
- Reputation Management: Online Presence (Engage Subscribers)
- Profile Status: Disable Profile
- Click View Profile to see how the profile appears online.