Payer delays, enrollment related issues, or technical issues at the clearinghouse are possible causes that may prevent an electronic remittance advice (ERA) to successfully route to your Tebra account. Use the Customer Care Center to submit a missing ERA case.
- Customer Care is unable to research a missing ERA with a check more than 90 days old or less than five days old from the current date.
- If the check is more than 90 days old, contact the payer directly and request a paper remittance advise to post manually.
- If the check is less than five days old, allow five days from the check date for the ERA to process through the clearinghouse and Tebra before submitting a missing ERA case.
- All of the following information is required to research a missing ERA:
- Practice Name
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) (that is enrolled with the payer for ERA services)
- Payer Name and ID
- Check Number, Date, and Amount
Submit Missing Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) Case