On January 18, 2024, your Tebra account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Clinical General Improvements
- Long Term Care Facility entries no longer require a discharge date, only an admission date.
- To adhere to ePrescribing standards – Tebra is required to update our handling of renewal requests where the pharmacy sends different patient demographic information than what was originally entered into Tebra. When the renewal request contains different patient demographics (e.g., name or date of birth) than in the patient's chart, Tebra will send the pharmacy the updated patient demographics with the approved renewal response. An "Approved. Updated patient demographics sent to pharmacy" message will display in the renewal response to indicate the update was sent.
Clinical Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where the Long Term Care Facility dates showed one day ahead on the Facesheet
- Fixed an issue where the Long Term Care Facility length of stay on the Facesheet displayed with decimal points
- Fixed an issue where the Long Term Care Facility dates displayed in a clinical note is one day ahead of the saved dates in the Facesheet
- Fixed an issue where users were not alerted when attempting to save Long Term Care Facility without an admission date in a clinical note
- Fixed an issue where users were able to select an earlier Long Term Care Facility discharge date than the admission date in a clinical note
Tebra Payments Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where there was a discrepancy between the Payouts report amounts and actual amounts received