Navigate Patient Allergies
Updated: 06/09/2023 | Views: 1142
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Navigate Allergies to review the patient's allergens, severity, and reactions. Allergies can be documented and managed from the allergies's page or within a clinical note.
Access Patient Allergies
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's Facesheet page opens.
- Click Allergies. The Allergies page opens.
- Active Allergies: By default, the patient's active allergies displays. When necessary, click the tab to navigate back to active allergies.
- Inactive Allergies: Click to view the patient's deactivated or resolved allergies.
- Marked as Error: Click to view the patient's allergies marked as error. The tab is only accessible when an allergy has been marked as an error.
- + Allergy: Click to document an allergy and the severity.
- No known allergies: Click to select to indicate the patient has no known allergies or is not aware of any known allergies.
- No known medication allergies: Click to select to indicate the patient has no known medication allergies or is not aware of any known medication allergies.
- Allergies reconciliation: Click to select to document a reconciliation was performed. The provider's name with the date and time the last reconciliation was perform displays.
- Allergies: Displays the allergen, severity, reactions, date of onset, the last updated date, and the comments, when available. Click on a column header to sort the allergies in ascending or descending order.
- To update the allergen, deactivate, or mark it as an error, click Edit.
- When available, click Expand to view the audit trail for the allergen. To hide the details, click Collapse.
- To view the audit for multiple allergens, click Expand All. To hide the details, click Collapse All.